We are proud to be working with ARC-Light to bring their Mark II LED Retrofit Turn Signals for 91-01 NSXs!
This group buy will be ONLY for 4 sets. This may be the last time that these are available, so make sure to reserve your spot!The Arc-Light Mark II is designed to incorporate a 100% fully programmable LED turn signals for your every own NSX. It’s available with a multitude of options that will satisfy everyone from the ever-sophisticated purist who simply wants to evoke the past with modern day technology to the visionaries with their mouth-watering interpretations of the ultimate reimagined Acura NSX. To accomplish these tasks Arc-Light included the following key features:
- CAD designed custom PCB spec’d with automotive grade components
- CREE high brightness superflux White LEDs
- No modification to stock lighting harnesses necessary – turn signal panels receive power from the stock lighting system using bulb bases that plug right into the NSX’s turn signal harness. Note: A 12v connection is required to enable the programming features of the kit.
- Professionally assembled into your existing/new OEM turn signals using the finest machined parts and electrical components available.
- Optional easy accessible military spec USB port for programming
- Optional programmable Turn Signals: Available in amber or white with individual addressable LEDs that can be programmed in any order for a combination of unique animations!
- Optional programmable Car show mode: When enabled a unique animation loop can be displayed on your turn signals until disabled. The perfect way to exhibit you car and capture the attention of others.
- 1 Year warranty
Arc-Light will install into OEM Turn Signals that customer will provide. Price includes shipping lenses back to customer.
What is installation turn around time?
- Installs are scheduled. Choose your option when you will need to send your OEM NSX Lenses. The retrofit will take no longer than14-21 business days once lights are received.
Are the old stock lenses completely removed and replace with the laser cut transparent lenses?
-The stock lens is replaced by the clear Arc-Light custom transparent lenses.
Why is the warranty different from your other products?
-Due to the easy access design and serviceability of these lights and to keep costs down it was decided to limit the warranty to 1 year. For any issues that occur after one year Arc-Light will happily repair and replace any component at cost.
Are these lights DOT approved?
-No. These lights are not DOT approved and can only be used off-road.
Can these be installed by the customer?
-No. These will be installed only by Arc-Light.