FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US!
1/4 scale Honda NSX C30/C32 engine replica. Equipped exclusively in the Honda NSX, it was hand-built and was the first mass-production engine to use titanium connecting rods.
- Highly detailed from top to bottom.
- Realistic dimensions, all bolts and holes are represented
- Painted to replicate aluminum, wrinkle paint, plastic, and other surfaces
- Completely detailed and removable intake manifold, including VVIS (Variable Volume Induction System)
- Spark plug covers can be removed to show coils
- Comes with crate pallet stand
- Size with stand: 8.25x6.5x7.5 (Inches)
This replica was built using a direct scan of a c30 motor. It is a very high quality 3d printed motor that is sanded and painted by hand. This is a must for all NSX Memorabilia collectors!