A common problem with the NSX is water getting in the rear engine coils causing them to prematurely fail. This kit by Davis Design Fab helps prevent this by reducing the water intrusion by directing the water away from the top of the engine and to the sides.
This kit includes the following:
- One lower piece in the vent scoop
- Two upper pieces at the vent edge (left side is mostly for appearance giving a more finished look)
- 5-pc silicone hole plug kit for the garnish. They include three for the garnish screw holes to prevent water from entering and two matching grommets for the strut holes.
- High quality EPDM foam for both the uppers and the lower.
- Video: https://fb.watch/4cv9ktPkqO/
- Additional Info: https://www.facebook.com/675206579270825/posts/963359490455531/?d=n
NOTE: The silicone grommets may not work with some aftermarket suspensions but they are not required for water protection. Some pics may be previous version.
Install Video by Chris Lum:
Please contact us for questions or for international shipping quotes.